Users who provide personal data through this website are informed of the incorporation of such data in the files of the company Adegas Francisco Fernández Sousa, previously authorizing the use of personal data (RGPD) for processing in order to contact with the sender of the information, respond to your request, request or consultation and follow up later. You can access information about the company name, activity and contact information of said company in this same Web page (Legal Notice).
Unless expressly indicated in each case, the provision of data is voluntary for the User, not being obliged to answer the questions contained in the forms of data collection. However, it is possible that the lack of response to issues that appear as mandatory causes the form can not be sent or, once sent, can not meet the purpose for which it has been sent.
The User is responsible for the fact that the information provided through this Website is true. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided in a timely manner, in a way that responds to their real situation. The User will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information provided and for the damages caused to Adegas Francisco Fernández Sousa or third parties.
The navigation through this Web may involve the registration of cookies, which are intended to facilitate its functionality. The user has the possibility of preventing the generation of cookies by selecting the corresponding option in his browser program. However, its deactivation may prevent the correct functioning of the page. We recommend that you consult the instructions and manuals of your browser to expand this information.
Adegas Francisco Fernández Sousa guarantees the security and confidentiality of the personal data that is provided. To this end, this website includes an SSL certificate among other security measures implemented, both technical and organizational and that are necessary to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves its Development Regulation. And in space, Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD), the Privacy Directive (ePR) and Law 347202, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
The files subject to control are under the supervision of the Delegate of Data Protection, Mr. Francisco Fernández Sousa, with whom you can contact at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In any case, the affected party may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by written and signed request containing the following information: name, surnames, address for the purposes of notifications, photocopy of ID or passport, and request in which the request is specified. The letter must be sent by email to the following address email@example.com, with the reference "LOPD / RGPD", or by letter to Prado 14, Castrelo de Miño 32430 Ourense (Spain), indicating the same reference. However, the User will always have the right to submit a claim to the control authority (RGPD).
The use of our own and third party cookies is used to offer our visitors a more convenient and efficient way to navigate our website. If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept their use and previously authorize them, including cookies that are not strictly necessary (ePR), at the same time we warn of the existence of a existence of automatic decisions, including the elaboration of profiles (RGPD).
USAGE OF COOKIES
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies), although eventually the cookies can be kept until your request for deletion.
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent -through the activation of cookies in your browser- Adegas Francisco Fernández Sousa will not link in the cookies the memorized data with your personal data provided at the time of registration.
What types of cookies does the Terra Minei website use?
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of our web page. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third party cookies: The Terra Minei website may use third-party services that will collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the Website activity and other Internet services, such as example, social networks.
In particular, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. with headquarters in the United States, with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. For the provision of these services, cookies that collect information, including the user's IP address, which will be transmitted, processed and stored by Google in the terms set in the Google.com website, including the possible transmission of such information to third parties for reasons of legal requirement or when said third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Chrome: Settings - Show advanced content options. For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
- Explorer: Tools - Internet Options - Privacy - Configuration. For more information, you can check Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools - Options - Privacy - History - Custom settings. For more information, you can check Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Safari: Safari: Preferences - Security. For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.