RIBEIRO – TREIXADURA
This wine that belongs to the Adegas Francisco Fernández Winery is made only with the most historic variety of the Denomination of Origin: the treixadura. During the elaboration process, the respect towards the variety makes that its full potential is expressed.
The quality of the grape is guaranteed by the manual process of the harvest where the best grapes are selected for processing. It is fermented with native yeasts and aged for 6 months, so it is a young aging wine. The alcoholic fermentation is done in stainless steel at controlled temperature at 17º.
Visual phase: presents an attractive lemon yellow color
Olfactory phase: It has a very personal aroma of good intensity and very complex. White flowers and egg fruits (jam, peach and cherry) with mint notes stand out.
Gustatory phase: good entry into the mouth with a very integrated acidity that gives freshness and persists in a very persistent. The retronasal aroma is intense and clear.
Appellation of origin: Ribeiro
Alcoholic grade: 13
Terra Minei is a wine with great consideration by experts and has garnered numerous awards in recognition of years of work taking care of the selection and processing process, respecting the roots of the product to obtain a benchmark Ribeiro.
- MEDALLA DE BRONCE DECANTER 2019 – LONDRES
- MEDALLA DE ORO EN CIVAS 2019 – SUMILLERES DE ESPAÑA
- SILVER MEDAL IN WORLD COMPETITION OF BRUSSELS 2018
- BRONZE MEDAL DECANTER 2018 - LONDON
- COMMENDED INTERNATIONAL WINE CHALLENGE 2018 – LONDRES
- GOLD MEDAL IN GUIDE OF WINES, DISTILLATES AND WINERIES OF GALICIA 2018
- GOLD MEDAL AT CATAVINUM WORLD WINE & SPIRITS COMPETITION 2018
- GOLD MEDAL AT INTERNATIONAL WINE AWARDS, 2017
- GOLD MEDAL IN CATAVINUM WORLD WINE & SPIRITS COMPETITION 2017
- GOLD MEDAL IN GUIDE OF WINES, DISTILLATES AND WINERIES OF GALICIA 2016
- GOLD MEDAL AT INTERNATIONAL WINE GUIDE AWARDS 2016
- GOLD MEDAL AT CATAVINUM WORLD WINE & SPIRITS COMPETITION 2016
- GOLD MEDAL AT CATAVINUM WORLD WINE & SPIRITS COMPETITION 2015
- GOLD MEDAL IN MONOVINO 2014
- DIPLOMA IN THE XXVI CATA OFICIAL DOS VIÑOS DE GALICIA 2014 – Xunta de Galicia
- DIPLOMA IN THE XXV CATA OFICIAL DOS VIÑOS DE GALICIA 2013-Xunta de Galicia
- SILVER MEDAL IN THE GUIDE OF THE WINES, DISTILLATES AND WINERIES OF GALICIA 2014 - Association of Sommeliers of Galicia
- COMMENDED IN DECANTER 2012
- SILVER MEDAL AT THE INTERNATIONAL CHALLENGE CATAVINUM 2012
- SILVER MEDAL IN THE INTERNATIONAL CONTEST OF WINES AND SPIRITS CINVE 2011 - Sevilla
- GOLD MEDAL AT THE INTERNATIONAL WINE AND SPIRIT CONTEST - CINVE 2010 - Sevilla
- SILVER MEDAL AT THE INTERNATIONAL WINE GUIDE 2010
- 1st WHITE PRIZE COLLEITEIROS 2008
- XLV Feria do Viño do Ribeiro de Ribadavia
- 1º PRIZE D.O. Ribeiro 2008
- III Solidarity Tasting at the Rotary Club of Ourense
- ACIO DE BRONCE 2007 XIX Cata Oficial dos Viños de Galicia, Consellería do Medio Rural – Xunta de Galicia
- DISTINGUIDO GALLAECIA 2007 - Association of Sommeliers of Galicia
- BRONZE IN THE GOLD GUIDE OF THE WINES OF SPAIN 2007 - Vinos de España Magazine
- DISTINGUIDO GALLAECIA 2005 - Association of Sommeliers of Galicia